The operator of this e-commerce website is SYMPATEK s.r.o., ID number: 50 689 827, (hereinafter referred to as “we”).
On this page you can find information about what personal data we process, whether we process data on the basis of consent or for another legal reason, for what purposes we use it, to whom we may transfer it and what rights you have in connection with the processing of personal data.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS AND WHAT AUTHORIZES US TO DO THIS?
If you visit our website:
Information about your behavior on the website, in particular the goods and services you view, the links you click on, how you navigate our website and scroll the screen, as well as information about the device from which you browse our website, such as the IP address and its location, identification of the device, its technical parameters as the operating system – its version and language settings, screen resolution, browser used – its version and language settings, the address of the website (URL address) from which you access our website, as well as data obtained from cookies and similar technologies for device identification.
More information about the cookies used can be found at: https://www.esurfy.sk/cookies/
We process this data on the basis of our legitimate interest (ie without your consent) for the purposes of:
- obtaining information on the basis of which we will be able to improve the website for you in the future in order to make your shopping with us even better; our legitimate interest here is to improve our services for you;
- generating statistics and reports, in particular tracking traffic to our website, its individual pages and measuring the effectiveness of advertising; our legitimate interest here is to measure the effectiveness of our website and advertising costs;
- testing new features and applications before deployment, in particular to avoid problems with the functionality of these innovations in real operation, which could worsen your shopping experience with us; our legitimate interest is the trouble-free functionality of our services for you;
- preventing attacks on our website and endangering its functionality and the security of your data; our legitimate interest is the trouble-free functionality of our services for you and the security of your data.
For these purposes, we store personal data for a maximum of 26 months. You have the right to object to this processing.
If you buy from us:
- Identification and contact details, which include in particular name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, delivery address, billing address; company ID number, Tax ID and VAT ID number, if you are an entrepreneur;
- Details of your orders, which are in particular details of the goods and services you have ordered, the method of delivery and payment, including the payment account number and details of complaints;
Processing on the basis of contract performance
If you buy from us as a natural person, we process your personal data in order to process your order. If you purchase from us as a representative of a legal entity, we process the same data for the same purpose on the basis of our legitimate interest in concluding and fulfilling a contract with the person you represent.
The fact that we use this data to process your order means that we will use it in particular:
- so that you can complete your order on the website, for example, so as not to remove the goods placed in your cart or the data from the pending order;
- so that we can communicate with you about the order, for example, send you a confirmation or notify you when the goods have been sent;
- for the purpose of payment for goods;
- for the purpose of delivery of goods; in this context, we may also pass on your data to our transport partners;
- in connection with a complaint about the ordered goods or services.
For this purpose, we use personal data for the time necessary to process your order, or handling a contractual request, such as a complaint.
Processing on the basis of fulfillment of legal obligations
We too must fulfill certain statutory obligations. If we process your personal data for this very reason, we do not need to obtain your consent for such processing. On this legal basis, we process your identification and contact data, order data, due to compliance with the following laws in particular:
- Act no. 40/1964 Coll., Civil Code,
- Act no. 250/2007 Coll., On consumer protection,
- Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on the protection of consumers in respect of the sale of goods at a distance or away from business premises;
- Act no. 222/2004 Coll., On value added tax,
- Act no. 431/2002 Coll., On accounting.
We use personal data for this purpose for a period of 10 years from the issuance of the last document for your order.
WHO PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND TO WHOM DO WE PROVIDE IT?
In most cases, we process your data for our own purposes as an administrator. In the case of order fulfillment, we pass on your data to our partners to ensure payment, transport and other details of your order:
- Partners operating payment systems (online card payment):
o Global Payments s.r.o., Vajnorska 100 / B, 831 04 Bratislava, SK, ID: 50010301
- Transport partner:
o 123Kurier, s.r.o.., Tomanoczyho 378, 027 43 Nizna, SK, ID: 46 598 863
o Other transport partners at our discretion
All the mentioned personal data are processed by us as the operator. This means that we determine the purposes for which we collect your personal data as defined above, determine the means of processing and are responsible for their proper execution.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS TO PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
You have several rights in relation to your personal data. These include the right of access, rectification, erasure, processing restrictions, portability, objection and complaint.
Right of access
Right of correction
- If you find that the personal data we process about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have it corrected or supplemented without undue delay.
Right of deletion
- In some cases, you have the right to have your personal data deleted. We will delete your personal data without undue delay if any of the following reasons is met:
- We no longer need your personal data for the purposes for which we processed it;
- You revoke your consent to the processing of personal data, which are data on which the processing of your consent is necessary and at the same time we have no other reason why we need to continue to process this data;
- You will exercise your right to object to the processing of personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests, and we will find that we no longer have any such legitimate interests that would justify such processing or that you with generally binding regulations.
Right to restrict processing
- In some cases, in addition to the right to erasure, you may exercise the right to restrict the processing of personal data. This right allows you in certain cases to request that your personal data be marked and that this data not be subject to any further processing operations – in this case, however, not forever (as in the case of the right of erasure), but for a limited period of time. We must restrict the processing of personal data when:
- You deny the accuracy of personal data until we agree what the data is correct;
- We process your personal data without a sufficient legal basis (eg beyond what we have to process), but you will only prefer to limit such data before deleting it (eg if you expect to provide us with such data in the future anyway);
- We no longer need your personal data for the stated processing purposes, but you request it to determine, enforce or defend your legal claims, or
- You object to processing. The right to object is described in more detail below in the chapter Right to object to the processing. As long as we determine whether your objection is justified, we are required to restrict the processing of your personal data.
Right of portability
- You have the right to obtain from us all your personal data that you have provided to us and that we process on the basis of your consent (see the section If you give us your consent) and on the basis of the performance of the contract. We will provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. In order for us to be able to easily transfer the data at your request, it can only be data that we process automatically in our electronic databases.
Right to object to processing
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data that takes place on the basis of our legitimate interest (see section Why do we process personal data and what entitles us to do so?). In the case of marketing activities, we will stop processing your personal data without further justification; in other cases, we will do so unless we have compelling reasons to proceed with such processing.
Right to lodge a complaint
- The exercise of the rights in the above manner does not affect your right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. You may exercise this right, in particular, if you believe that we are processing your personal data unauthorizedly or in violation of generally binding legal regulations. You can file a complaint against the processing of personal data by us with the Office for Personal Data Protection.